KnitPal Cotton to the Core is Crocheters? and Knitters? dream
When you?re looking for cotton yarn for knitting or cotton yarn for crocheting, look no further than Cotton to the Core. KnitPal?s newest cotton and acrylic yarn blend features a unique construction of netted cotton fibers with a super soft acrylic core that creates a beautiful halo effect on the yarn. The cotton yarn lends durability while the acrylic produces a soft yarn that you will want to wear next to your skin.
Available in nearly 40 heathered colorways, this yarn is the perfect choice for crochet or knit sweaters, hats, mittens, gloves, scarves, baby blankets, baby layettes, cotton washcloths, and more. This delicately colored works well for colorwork projects where you need two or more colors to create unique pieces. The possibilities are endless.
Each bag contains 6 center-pull balls for a total of 852 yards of baby soft yarn at an excellent value. This is enough yarn to make larger items such as tops and sweaters or smaller items like hats, mittens, gloves, socks, scarves and baby items. Combine fun colors for home d?cor and baby blankets.
Need a fast project?
Consider holding several strands of Cotton to the Core together and knitting or crocheting with a larger needle size to produce a lightweight, super soft fabric that works up in no time. For extra fun, hold strands of different colors together for a deeper color effect or to produce an ombre.
Cotton to the Core is easy to care for as a finished item. We recommend machine washing with a gentle detergent and air drying.
Patterns and Support
Looking for pattern ideas or help? Join the KnitPal crochet and knitting online communities for pattern ideas, pattern support, interesting conversation and more.
- ✅ Cotton to the Core’s unique construction of cotton netting and fuzzy inner core create a fabulous halo and squishable soft yarn.
- ✅ Crafters will love this heathered yarn for knit or crochet sweaters, mittens, hats, scarves, tops, baby blankets, and more. Combine colors for extra fun!
- ✅ Our 78% cotton/22% acrylic yarn is durable, yet soft and won’t pill. It is perfect for both hand knitting and crochet in a range of wearable heathered colors.
- ✅ DK weight (3) recommended needle size US 2-6 (2.75 – 4mm), hook size US C2-G6 (2.75 – 4mm.) 6 center-pull balls for a generous total of 852 yards. Each ball is 50g/142 yards.
- ✅ Easy Care: Cotton to the Core is easy to care with machine washing and air drying on a flat surface.