A 100% acrylic chainette, Ombr? Encore offers an airy, easy care fiber in a bulky weight. This chunky yarn works up quickly, making it perfect for knitting and crocheting fall and winter garments and accessories. A soft finish, delicate sheen, and easy-care properties to handmade gifts for adults, children, and babies.
A Soft, Airy Yarn with Optimal Stitch Definition
Ombr? Encore?s signature chainette fiberfill composition creates cozy fabrics that offer warmth, while still remaining lightweight. The subtle silky sheen, soft halo, fabulous stitch definition, and chunky weight create a plush fabric that works up quickly.
With 507 yards per 3 balls, we provide enough Ombr? Encore in a single pack to knit or crochet a scarf, multiple hats, finger less mitts, and even a baby sweater. Buy multiple packs in several ombr? colors to create a wildly colorful blanket or ombr? striped scarf!
Bulky weight with 6-7 WPI and a recommended needle size of US 9-11 (5.5-8mm) for 12-15 sts/4? and recommended hook size of K-10.5 to M-13 (6.5-9mm) for 8-11 sts/4?.
Ombr? Encore is an easy care yarn. We recommend machine washing in cold water with a gentle detergent, lay flat to dry.
A Beautiful Range of Tonal Ombr?s and Coordinating Solid Colors
Ombr? Encore is available in a palette of 18 colors featuring ombr?s and solid color in vivid jewel tones, subdued naturals, and bright, kid-friendly hues. Mix and max ombr?s to create spirited, multicolored knits!
Patterns and Support
Looking for help? Join the KnitPal online communities for pattern ideas, engaging conversation and more! KnitPal hosts communities for both knitters and crocheters: Knitting Lounge for Beginners and Tunisian Crochet Pal. We strive to create fun, open communities that promote a love of crafting, no matter your skill level.
- ✅ SILKY-SOFT ACRYLIC YARN: Ombré Encore is a 1-ply acrylic in tonal ombré colors that creates an airy, soft fabric with great stitch definition
- ✅ CHUNKY WEIGHT: #5 Bulky weight with 6-7 WPI. A recommended needle size of US 9-11 (5.5-8mm) for 12-15 sts/4” and recommended hook size of K-10.5 to M-13 (6.5-9mm) for 8-11 sts/4”.
- ✅ GENEROUS YARDAGE: 3 balls per pack. Each ball contains 169 yards/140g for 507 yards total per pack.
- ✅ AIRY CONSTRUCTION: A fiberfill chainette construction lends Ombré Encore a lightweight feel with an overall halo of softness and a silky sheen.
- ✅ STUNNING OMBRÉ HUES: A wide palette of 18 colors include solids and tonal ombrés, perfect for subtle but striking colorwork.